Parsons Corporation CNO Developer, iOS/Android in Chantilly, Virginia
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Parsons is proud to support the Intelligence Community with cutting edge solutions to new challenges in the Computer Network Operations arena. Our mission is to provide critical vulnerability research and exploitation development on iOS and Android mobile device platforms. Our team in Northern Virginia is currently seeking candidates with expertise in CNO development and remote access through exploitation to provide the support to our customer in the intelligence community. This role requires a Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility, Parsons will facilitate you obtaining a CI Polygraph.
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has performed CNO development and has an understanding of iOS or Android development. Relevant experience with vulnerability research and working with existing toolchains and weaponizing bugs. This work will focus on taking proof of concepts (POC) and fitting them into the framework as well as understanding what the vulnerabilities are and weaponizing them.
• Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field from an accredited institution or 3+ years of experience in similar role
• Active Top Secret clearance and willingness to obtain CI Polygraph
• Experience with exploitation development, weaponization and integration
• CNO (Computer Network Operations) development
• Experience with remote access through exploitation
• Experience with Vulnerability Research
• Experience with kernel hacking
• Experience with POC stage – proof of concept
• Understanding of network protocols such as TCP/IP
• Solid understanding of UAF (Use after free), buffer overflows, and other types of software vulnerabilities
• Exploiting JIT compiler bugs
• Privilege Escalation - PE PrivEsc
• Solid understanding of IDAPro, Ghidra, objdump, gdb, C/C++, AARCH64, Intelx86
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.
The position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by federal, state, provincial or local mandates or customer requirements.
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, security, and infrastructure markets. With nearly 75 years of experience, Parsons is uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBTQ+.
For more about Parsons, visit parsons.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.