Parsons Corporation Program Analyst Intermediate in Dahlgren, Virginia
Program Analyst Intermediate
Dahlgren, Virginia, United States
PROGRAM ANALYST INTERMEDIATE
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
This mid-level position supports coordination and development of products related to system engineering activities for current and future instantiations of the Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD) system. The selected individual will provide advisory and assistance services on our Missile Defense Agency (MDA) Warfighter Integration contract.
• Advise the technical community on Fleet BMD missions and standard operating procedures
• Advise the technical community on desired functional enhancements to Aegis BMD
• Advise the technical community on potential integration of future capabilities into Fleet BMD missions
• Responsible for supporting coordination efforts related to various products across MDA elements and within Aegis BMD
• Receive, review, and allocate tasks with instructions and suspense; track progress, receive task input, review, and prepare submission for decision maker
• Prepare/record notes and/or action items and prepare minutes and/or executive summaries of events/meetings/reviews
• Support the creation and editing of a quarterly missile defense publication
• Provide support to the Aegis BMD Focused Fleet Feedback program
• Coordinate schedules and support for Aegis BMD immersion and fleet/warfighter engagements
Proficient in Microsoft Office products
Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Willingness to learn
Current US Secret security clearance
Bachelor degree in Business, Operations, or Engineering preferred
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, security, and infrastructure markets. With nearly 75 years of experience, Parsons is uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT.
For more about Parsons, visit parsons.com and follow us on Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn , and .
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled