Parsons Corporation Project Controls Engineer in Doha, Qatar
Project Controls Engineer
Doha, Qatar, Qatar
We are currently looking for a Project Controls Engineer for our infrastructure project in Doha, Qatar.
1. Assist Project Managers in various tasks
2. Assist in planning key tasks
3. Report on progress and cost
4. Assist the planning team to deliver and meet all contractual obligations
5. Assist in communicating with key stakeholders
6. Gather and document project requirements
7. Monitor time schedule and budget to ensure compliance with contractual obligations, record any variations, and monitor
risks/problems and help develop options to resolve
8. Assist in following up on instructions and commitments associated with the project
9. Assist in reviewing claims
10. Perform other responsibilities associated with the position as may be appropriate
B.Sc. in engineering or related field. Entry level 0-2 years experience.
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, security, and infrastructure markets. With nearly 75 years of experience, Parsons is uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT.
For more about Parsons, visit parsons.com and follow us on Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn , and .
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT
Parsons is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to an individual's race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, union affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, employable physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, immigration status, or any other basis protected by applicable laws.