Parsons Corporation Project Director in Doha, Qatar
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Bachelor's Degree in Civil engineering from an accredited University with Professional
Qualifications from a recognized International Institution and with a professional career
development records all as approved by the Engineer. He has to be chartered /
licensed from an international professional engineering society (ICE, PE... etc.) or association with proof of active involvement and participation with the international engineering society.
All original credentials and certificates and records of experience are to be made
available and submitted for review.
- Minimum 25 years demonstrable experience, of which 15 years in a managerial or
technical lead capacity in similar works, managing all aspects of construction
management, supervision, project administration with proven record of success of
similar infrastructure, sewerage, surface & ground water networks projects is a must.
- The successful candidate should demonstrate proven fast track delivery of similar
projects and strong proactive leadership skills.
Membership of an accredited Project Management Institution would be advantage.
- Chartered Engineer in the United Kingdom or any other recognized Professional
Institution, all to the approval of the Engineer.
- Experience must include all Health & Safety and Environmental Protection aspects of
the construction of similar surface and ground water networks projects.
- It is an essential requirement to have previous experience in managing similar l open
cut and micro tunnelling surface & ground water networks under Design & Build
projects undertaken within the city.
STATE OF QATAR SCHEDULE A: PROJECT BRIEF
- Must be able to demonstrate the extent of his/ her knowledge and experience in
respect of international construction/ contract law, contract administration procedure,
staff management, hold a perceptive understanding of Public Authority procedures
and be capable of interpreting statutes, code ordinances and regulations;
- Must demonstrate experience in respect of the technical and financial proposals,
evaluation and constructability, technology deployment and solving technical problem
that may arise during construction.
- Must have a strong leadership to lead project management team of inter disciplines
and successful fast track delivery results.
- Knowledge and ability to understand, lead, make appropriate decision on the
responsibilities to progress the work mentioned in each of the staff requirement
- Must be fluent in English both written and spoken with an excellent capability written
technical skills as well as oral and written communication skills;
- Strong leadership quality to lead and motivate a large team of multi-discipline technical
and professional supervision staff, in a consultant role within, a Design Build project
- Computer skills are mandatory.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBTQ+. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, union affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, employable physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, immigration status, or any other basis protected by all applicable laws.