Parsons Corporation Senior Proposal Specialist in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Senior Proposal Specialist
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Senior Proposal Specialist
Through Parsons’ engineering and construction management services, we deliver innovative, safe and sustainable infrastructure in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait. Our focus is on delivering air, rail, road and highway transportation; water conveyance and/or wastewater treatment; and land development and public infrastructure to our clients and your communities.Parsons creates interconnected communities and world class infrastructure.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Creates, gathers, researches and organizes information from many sources to generate proposals, qualifications and presentations. Must produce coherent proposal documents from dissimilar data coming from multiple sources. Understands and supports Parsons’ business development and proposal development policies, procedures and protocols. Has a strong understanding and experience with the Shipley method of proposal development. Must have extensive experience performing the following proposal development elements, as a minimum:
• Revision of RFP so that client requirements are clearly understood. Preparation of Compliance Matrix, including responsibility matrix, project team, proposal schedule, contact sheet, production requirements, experience requirements, clarifications related to the proposal submission, etc.
• Organization and chairing of proposal kick-off meeting with the appropriate staff required to develop the proposal. The outcome of which will be an agreed responsibility matrix, proposal schedule, production requirements, project team draft, experience draft, etc.
• Organization of all review milestones as per Parsons’ Winning Manual (based on the Shipley method), including Pink Team Review, Red Team Review, Green Team Review and Gold Team Review.
• Development of a compliant, compelling and comprehensive proposal, including win themes and discriminators.
• Identification and editing of existing material and/or writing new ones to effectively communicate Parsons’ services, core capabilities and discriminators in response to the RFP requirements. Research and information gathering of corporate information, past experience examples, proposed project team resumes and other standard materials.
• Capture any new language written or graphics developed for addition into the proposal library database.
• Organization of all technical written material supplied by technical team, including organization of sections, tables, exhibits, and attachments.
• Scheduling progress meetings with appropriate teams - such as graphics, editors, quality assurance and contracts, to ensure proposal deadlines are completely understood and met.
• Tracking and reporting status of all proposal elements to their Manager. Anticipating possible trouble areas and working with Manager to provide practical solutions to problems as they arise.
• Working with local/external printer during printing and packaging of submittal. Proofing colors, lamination, dye cutting of tabs/dividers, packaging, etc.
• Development of proposal presentations, following Parsons’ branding, from scratch with minimal support from the graphic team.
• Supporting special projects and completes other responsibilities associated with the position as may be appropriate.
• Working evenings and weekends to meet proposal deadlines in addition to travelling, if and when required.
• Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
• 5-10 years of related work experience in proposal management.
• Extensive expertise in developing complete proposals from scratch to submission in Adobe InDesign.
• Must have experience in architecture, engineering and construction industry.
• Strong written (grammar, sentence structure, etc.) and oral communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated proficiency in keyboard skills and a working knowledge of MS Windows and related software for desktop publishing, graphics, word processing, spreadsheets, and database management.
• Solid understanding of relational databases and web-based systems in a network environment.
• Ability to work independently, take initiative and constructive criticism, and respond to requests with a sense of urgency.
• Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and direction in a very dynamic work environment.
• Proven ability to meet strict deadlines 100% of the time, without fail.
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, security, and infrastructure markets. With nearly 75 years of experience, Parsons is uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT.
For more about Parsons, visit parsons.com and follow us on Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn , and .
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled