Parsons Corporation Site Lead Army CoE School in Ft. Leonard Wood, Missouri
Site Lead Army CoE School
Ft. Leonard Wood, Missouri, United States
Act as the on site lead and the single on site point of contact for coordination with the government lead. The Site Lead is responsible for providing leadership and oversight of the successful work of a multi-disciplinary team to meet and/or exceed all TCM-ITE requirements in support of the National Simulation Center (NSC) Mission. This position typically works under limited supervision and direction reporting to the Contract Task Order Manager. The Site Lead will regularly exercise discretionary and substantial decision-making authority to effectively respond to TO PWS requirements. The Site Lead will work collaboratively with other Site Leads, and Technical and Functional support personnel at multiple locations in direct support of providing end-to-end technical and functional support of TCM-ITE and Mission Command Systems (MCS) products to the US Army CoEs/Schools/Institutions. Duties include but are not limited to providing support to Virtual, Constructive and Gaming environments in order to train Soldiers, leaders and military units. The Site Lead will guide the West Point team to provide the expertise to support all aspects of operating the TCM-ITE Simulations and MCS fielded applications and hardware to include providing operator classroom instruction.
Support to this effort includes Mission Command (MC) training; installation, configuration, operation and maintenance of constructive simulations, Virtual/Gaming-based simulations, database preparation and maintenance; scenario creation; controller training and functions; network and system administration on simulation networks; terrain, modeling and multi-media development; security and organizational support (including records keeping, usage reporting, SOP updates, etc.) and access control. The Site Lead will be dual hatted in another functional task areas and will be available during normal operating hours within 45 minutes of notification to meet in person or by phone with the Government site leads. Travel may be required. Other responsibilities as may be appropriate for this position.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science or related field or three years’ experience in leading technical teams in support of JLCCTC Tools or equivalent level of difficulty is acceptable in lieu of a college
• Three years of US Military experience at staff (Battalion or higher) leadership positions
• Meets DoD 8570 IAT Level II Certification Requirements (Baseline and Computing Environment)
• Demonstrated functional and technical experience with TCM-ITE simulations
• Proficient in the use of MS Office products
• Possess a Secret Eligibility
• Must be able to read, write, speak, and comprehend the English language
he following requirements are desired, not mandatory:
• Master’s Degree
• Experience in developing programs for TCM-ITE integration efforts, Army and Joint Experiments (GFT and Constructive Simulations)
• Experience in operating simulations, simulators, models, games and MCS
• Have ability to understand database management and use of SQL to manipulate information.
• Provide technical expertise on simulation exercise network architecture applying new theories, concepts, and developments in communications and computer systems.
• Have a working knowledge of UNIX, Solaris, Linux, Windows server and client software and Oracle.
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, security, and infrastructure markets. With nearly 75 years of experience, Parsons is uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT.
For more about Parsons, visit parsons.com and follow us on Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn , and .
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT
Parsons is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to an individual's race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, union affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, employable physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, immigration status, or any other basis protected by applicable laws.