Parsons Corporation FPGA Application Engineer (Signing Bonus) in Huntsville, Alabama
FPGA Application Engineer (Signing Bonus)
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
Parsons is hiring a Full Time FPGA Application Engineer in Huntsville, AL.
The FPGA Application Engineer provides program support in an experienced team environment developing and exercising FPGA-based real-time hardware-in-the-loop simulations of RF systems.
Education and Experience:
Position requires a BS in Electrical or Computer Engineering and 8+ years of experience. Can substitute a master’s degree in Engineering for 2 years of experience, or a PhD for 4 years.
Candidate must have experience implementing computationally intensive algorithms for FPGAs in HDL using the Vivado software suite. Position requires experience with timing-sensitive high-throughput digital signal processing systems and real-time computing systems.
*This position requires at least an active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a DOD TS/SCI Security Clearance *
• Experience implementing computationally intensive signal-processing algorithms in FPGAs, DSPs, and/or GPUs
• Experience with high-throughput analog-to-digital data acquisition and digital-to-analog signal generation systems
• Experience with RADAR and other RF communications and signal processing systems or simulations
• Knowledge of event-based and real-time simulation architectures highly desired
• Knowledge of distributed processing / computing environments highly desired
• Demonstrated ability to provide technical leadership a plus
• Ability to prepare technical reports and briefings
• Ability to effectively deliver technical briefings
• Strong interpersonal skills to support interaction with both Government and contractor personnel
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, security, and infrastructure markets. With nearly 75 years of experience, Parsons is uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT.
For more about Parsons, visit parsons.com and follow us on Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn , and .
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT
Parsons is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to an individual's race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, union affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, employable physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, immigration status, or any other basis protected by applicable laws.