Parsons Corporation Systems Engineer, Interfaces Radar in Huntsville, Alabama
Systems Engineer, Interfaces Radar
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Systems Engineer/Analyst to support Missile Defense Agency (MDA) Ground-Based Midcourse Defense (GMD) System Engineering and Integration Directorate (GME) efforts related to developing interface requirements, and managing component interfaces related to radar interoperability . Will directly support the Interfaces organization (GME-I). This position requires outstanding written and verbal skills as well as MS office skills. Expertise in Huntsville, AL
• Support the development of BMD System Interface Control Document (SICD)
• Specify GMD Element interfaces
• Support the development of the BMDS IMTP
• Develop and maintain GMD Interface Requirements/Control Specifications
• Supports the development of the GMD Interface Requirements/Control Specifications verification methods
• Develop and maintain GMD Interface Change Notices
• Develop and maintain GMD Interface Control/Description Documents for cross-GMD Component interfaces
• Execute Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) activities supporting GMD Weapon System interface development
• Ensure interface traceability horizontally across other Elements
• Ensure the consistent development of risks and execution of RIOMPs
• Review and evaluate ICDs, to include Interface Control Specifications (ICSs) and Interface Design Documents (IDDs), for both vertical and horizontal interfaces
• Coordinate with interface teams and participate in interface reviews and working groups, as well as TIMs.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment to accomplish tasks
• Provide oversight on Prime Contractor Product deliveries
• Implement lessons-learned and best practices
Candidate must have a BS in Engineering or related technical degree and 5+ years of experience.
Other Required Experience:
GMD Interface Requirements/Control Specifications verification methods
Demonstrated ability to deliver products on schedule
Capability to develop and present program briefings to senior management-level personnel
Candidate must have a Secret Clearance, prefer a Top Secret
- 5 years of experience with GMD or MDA Interface programs from a Prime development level or service support level effort.
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, security, and infrastructure markets. With nearly 75 years of experience, Parsons is uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT.
For more about Parsons, visit parsons.com and follow us on Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn , and .
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT
Parsons is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to an individual's race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, union affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, employable physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, immigration status, or any other basis protected by applicable laws.