Parsons Corporation Technical Director, Senior in Huntsville, Alabama
Technical Director, Senior
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Parsons is now hiring a Cyber Operations Lead with a passion for defending cyber space.
Parsons’ extensive experience in this field, combined with your experience supporting cyberspace operations in the DoD will propel your career and opportunities forward. We need our Operations Leads to be versatile, display leadership qualities and have knowledge in the area of cyber threats, attack vectors, industry best practices, and emerging technologies.
In this role you will be responsible for strategy, corporate initiatives, company representation, oversight and technical support of threat intelligence, incident management, attack sensing and warning, cyber response team, and forensics and malware analysis, as well as seamless coordination of cyber operations.
Education and Experience:
It is desired that the Cyber Operations Lead has the following qualifications:
• 15+ years’ experience supporting Government information technology development, systems engineering, or cyber programs
• 10+ years’ experience managing technical projects or programs; to include projects of increasing size, scope and complexity
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• Experience supporting a geographically dispersed organization.
• Experience implementing solutions that improve the effectiveness and efficiency in a dispersed operational organization.
• An active or ability to obtain a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification is desired, not required.
• Experience managing remote teams or geographically dispersed personnel.
• Experience supporting DoD information security and personnel security practices.
• Experience implementing service level agreements and performance metrics on a contract or task order is preferred.
• Exceptional customer service skills and possessing a pro-active management style, and the ability to work closely with the client.
• Knowledgeable in task negotiations, monthly reporting, cost estimating, and program analysis.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Must be a US citizen and hold an active security clearance
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, security, and infrastructure markets. With nearly 75 years of experience, Parsons is uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT.
For more about Parsons, visit parsons.com and follow us on Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn , and .
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT
Parsons is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to an individual's race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, union affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, employable physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, immigration status, or any other basis protected by applicable laws.