Parsons Corporation Senior Contract Administrator in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Senior Contracts Administrator to join our team! In this role you will get to work on one of the fastest growing projects.
The Senior Contracts Administrator will have proven experience and achievement in the review, management and implementation / applying the contractual aspects of large complex multiple project packages construction projects and evidence of successful negotiations of substantial claims and variations.
The main responsibilities include reviewing, recommending revisions to, applying and, approving all required contractual documentation. The Contracts Manager reviews contractual terms and conditions to ensure compliance with prescribed procurement requirements and conducts fee negotiations, and drafts and revises policies and operating guidelines as necessary.
· Play a leading and pivotal role in supporting the project executives, leaders and project managers in monitoring and controlling the performance of contracted services to ensure services are effective, meet statutory requirements and deliver the desired outcomes.
· Manage all matters regarding contract administration, claims, disputes, contract interpretation and cost analysis, co-ordinating with other departments where necessary to achieve this
· Develop, implement and manage systems and procedures for the monitoring of the contracts to ensure that contractual compliance issues are resolved both timely and effectively across multiple work packages
· Identify potential claims, check for compliance with applicable contractual terms and ensure effective negotiation and settlement of claims, co-ordinating with other departments where necessary to achieve this
· Evaluate and recommend claims submitted from Contractors, including the calculation of losses incurred through co-ordination with QS Team.
· Formulate suggestions to resolve Contract issues.
· Lead the continuous improvement of contract processes through refining contract formulation activities, systems and procedures.
· Provide advice regarding contract procurement and types of underlying contracts and agreements (as necessary).
· Assist / input into the financial budget to ensure the cost-effectiveness and value for money of contracts.
· Offer advice in the review and the approval of payment certificates, invoicing from subcontractors and to the client.
· Assist in the preparation of legal and contractual documents such as; Request for Proposals (RFP) and other legal or contractual documents.
· Collaborate with colleagues across organizational lines to obtain and communicate business information necessary for Reporting purposes
· A Bachelor degree in a subject related to Business, Law or Construction
· A minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience (post qualification) on infrastructure project experience.
· Recent experience in a senior contracts administration role either managing a contracts administration/claims team or
· quantity surveying team handling major contractual disputes.
· Experience with a contractor at a management level or with an engineering consultant or claims consultancy providing
· consultancy advice on contracts, procurement and disputes as well as expert witness work.
· Proven track record in all stages of the project life cycle from contractual frameworks to cost estimation to site
· management and cost management through to contract administration and disputes.
· Ability to guide staff, critique and challenge objectively and with confidence.
· Experience developing successful relationships at a senior level
· Direct experience interfacing with executive management
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, security, and infrastructure markets. With nearly 75 years of experience, Parsons is uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBTQ+.
For more about Parsons, visit parsons.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.