Parsons Corporation RollingStock Manger / RollingStock Engineer in Marseille, France
In a world of possibilities, pursue one with endless opportunities. Imagine Next!
When it comes to what you want in your career, if you can imagine it, you can do it at Parsons. Imagine a career working with intelligent, diverse people sharing a common quest. Imagine a workplace where you can be yourself. Where you can thrive. Where you can find your next, right now. We’ve got what you’re looking for.
Employee OR Contractor [ CDI/CDD/micro entrepreneur/PS .. ]
Marseille, France & Copenhagen, Denmark
Candidates for Marseille, MUST be fluent in French. parler français couramment.
Denmark is English speaking project.
Exciting opportunities to join us on one of two large rollingstock upgrade projects. These are significant landmark projects in Marseille and Copenhagen.
We URGENTLY require talented and experienced Rolling Stock senior engineers to work with and oversee subcontractors and equipment suppliers, in the specification and design oversight of new rollingstock solutions.
• The project management mission aims to replace the customer's existing rolling stock.
• The RS Manager analyses the existing system and defines, designs, specifies and manages the development of new rolling stock until it is brought into commercial service.
• The manager must offer solutions that meet cost objectives, functional and performance requirements that must fit into the customer's transport system.
• This position involves working in a multidisciplinary environment including other systems, such as CBTC signalling, Track, Third rail, transport infrastructure, maintenance sites.
• Participates as a member of the project management team in the operation of the renewal of rolling stock and systems, in the design of rolling stock subsystems and ensures the integration of the latter into the system.
• Fills the role of a team facilitator providing technical advice to rolling stock engineers and technical support staff, technical writers and others as needed.
• Manages the rolling stock replacement program throughout the life cycle of the project.
• Defines the architectures of the RS subsystems with regard to the objectives of dynamic performance and operational safety.
• Writes performance specifications and Business Consultation Papers.
• Covers all of the rolling stock supplier's design documents and controls the development and validation processes of the latter.
• Reports on the progress of the Rolling Stock Project Management to the Director of Operations and to the Director of the branch.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
This position is part of our Critical Infrastructure team.
For more than 75 years, our experts have designed and delivered the critical infrastructure that connects and protects communities around the world. We work in diverse, collaborative teams, both within the company and with our partners and customers, to plan, design, build, and modernize infrastructure. We take special pride in projects and solutions that improve communities as well as people’s quality of life by promoting economic growth, enhancing mobility, and increasing sustainability and resiliency. Powered by our people, we provide the imagination necessary to support our customers’ visions—and to help them see new possibilities.
Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility in the workplace. Diversity is ingrained in who we are, how we do business, and is one of our company’s core values. Parsons equally employs representation at all job levels for minority, female, disabled, protected veteran and LGBTQ+.
We truly invest and care about our employee’s wellbeing and provide endless growth opportunities as the sky is the limit, so aim for the stars! Imagine next and join the Parsons quest—APPLY TODAY!About Us
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, security, and infrastructure markets. With nearly 75 years of experience, Parsons is uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBTQ+.
For more about Parsons, visit parsons.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.