Parsons Corporation VP - Product Strategy and Partnerships (SMART CITIES) in Pasadena, California
We are looking for an innovative thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit to lead the way, with an established global market leader in the Technology and Infrastructure industries to transform the future of Transportation! This VP will be an integral part of our Parsons Smart Cities team, which is a fast-paced group responsible for transforming existing advanced transportation technology products such as the company’s proprietary iNET™ platform, building a new digital product portfolio into adjacent markets, and leading the go to market strategy for new solutions that service the next generation of transportation technology.
In this role, you will report directly to the SVP in charge of Smart Cities but will also interact with senior leaders and executives, across the company to redefine the business model and grow Parsons’ position in the future of connected communities.
Product Strategy – In collaboration with Smart Cities lead team, identify, assess and implement strategic plan for Smart Cities business unit and related portfolio of solutions (i.e., market sizing and trends analysis, competitive intelligence, and opportunity prioritization and trade-off analysis; includes potential M&A considerations/analysis)
Strategic Partnerships – In collaboration with Smart Cities lead team, develop and execute strategic partner strategies and collaboration plans (i.e., long term strategy for targeted sectors and specific partners, including co-development, co-marketing, co-selling opportunities; includes overall program management of relationships, opportunities and interactions).
Overall Product Management – Partner with entire Smart Cities team to define, develop, bring-to-market and support Smart Cities suite of solutions and capabilities.
Requirements and Skills:
• Demonstrated success in deploying enterprise-wide strategic initiatives in large organizations.
• Strong strategic planning, product management and partner marketing skills and/or experience.
• Strong communication, spreadsheet and presentation development experience.
• Experience working with different technologies monetization business models and developing business plans.
• Experience launching and scaling new technology platforms.
• Experience leading organizational change management.
• Self-starter with ability to work in high pressure situations under tight deadlines.
• Agile thinker with ability to pivot quickly and think of creative solutions to complex problems.
• Must be comfortable with ambiguity and risk taking.
• Experience with E&C industry and technology companies a strong plus.
• Management consulting or corporate strategy experience a plus.
Minimum 15 plus years of experience in relevant strategic positions or industries combined.
Top-tier MBA strongly preferred; other relevant graduate degree helpful.
Experience with digital transformation and related products for transportation/mobility market highly desired
Experience with Smart Cities Products and Technologies highly preferred
Ready for action? We’re looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don’t hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, security, and infrastructure markets. With nearly 75 years of experience, Parsons is uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT.
For more about Parsons, visit parsons.com and follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/parsonscorporation/ , Twitter at https://twitter.com/parsonscorp/ , LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/parsons/ , and YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/user/parsonscorp/ .