Parsons Corporation Electrical Engineering Manager in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Electrical Engineering Manager to join our team! In this role you will get to Complete a wide variety of difficult engineering assignments, applying engineering techniques and analyses within one discipline. The Engineer at this level is a fully qualified professional, proficient in the utilization of most engineering theories and practices. Some assignments involve CAE (computer aided engineering)/CAD (computer aided design) applications. Willingness to travel or relocate to supplier, client, or construction site locations, is expected.
What You'll Be Doing:
Performs complex engineering tasks and particularly important engineering work efficiently and accurately. Extracts engineering information from CAD drawings. Prepares engineering computations, material quantity takeoffs, estimates, surveys, and designs. Completes a variety of assignments such as drawings, specifications, and other materials suitable for procurement and construction purposes. Frequently interfaces with other Engineering disciplines as well as other departments. Prepares detailed requisitions for equipment and materials. Reviews supplier drawing submittals and performs technical bid analyses. Prepares and issues specifications, data sheets, and other construction documents. Provides technical guidance to CAD Designer/Drafters, Designers, and lower-level Engineers working on the same project. May be required to provide the seal and signature of the professional engineer, as appropriate, ensuring compliance with all applicable codes, regulations, and ordinances. May act in an advisory capacity to senior management personnel on engineering related matters. Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
What Required Skills You'll Bring:
● Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from an accredited international Top university.
● Minimum 20 years’ experience in large-scale projects including having overall responsibility for Electrical Engineering on large-scale Resort projects.
● Knowledge of Electrical Engineering design, production techniques, codes and standards, building materials, and construction methods.
● Expertise must have been gained from working for Western Internationally reputed firms.
● Must have led large Design Department working with top international firms an on prestigious projects.
● Knowledge of precedents in the specialty area and knowledge of principles and practices of related engineering design methods and systems.
● Knowledge of the building industry, regulatory standards and design criteria pertinent to architectural work.
● Skilled in verbal and written communication.
● Demonstrated leadership skills.
● Knowledge of international procedures, design guides, automated and administrative practices.
● Knowledge of major Design tools and applications for his discipline
What Desired Skills You'll Bring:
Proficiency in utilizing CAD and other PC software packages typically associated with engineering is required.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, security, and infrastructure markets. With nearly 75 years of experience, Parsons is uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBTQ+.
For more about Parsons, visit parsons.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.