Parsons Corporation Senior Systems Analyst in South Jordan, Utah
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Parsons is seeking a Senior Systems Analyst to support the Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center (AFNWC) Intercontinental Ballistic Missile Integration Support Contract II (AFNWC ICBM ISC II).
The Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) is the Air Force’s next-generation replacement for the Minuteman III (MMIII) intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM). The GBSD ICBM will provide the U.S. with a broader array of strategic options to address the threats of today and the future. The ISC II team will provide a broad range of professional program management, acquisition, engineering, scientific, research, financial, and administrative support to the Air Force to execute effective and responsive integrated lifecycle acquisition and sustainment for both the MM III and the GBSD ICBMs. Parsons will provide support in Systems Engineering Technical Management, Trade Studies, Infrastructure Support, Test & Evaluation, Threat Assessment, and Modeling & Simulation.
The Senior Systems Analyst will be responsible for technical leadership of software systems analysis or computer systems administration, setting systems goals, identifying and resolving systems issues and leading prioritization of build items. Must also
translates user requirements into functional requirements and solutions.
Duties will include:
• Performing system, equipment, and software analysis as well as engineering support functions
• Ensuring quality throughout the project life cycle
• Establishing technical and administrative policies for analytical personnel, including standards for review of work products for accuracy, adherence to design concepts and applicable standards
• Reviewing program documentation to assure compliance with standards or requirements and adherence to program milestones
• Presenting complex data/concepts in simplified, understandable, and meaningful way
• Communicating changes, enhancements, and modifications to stakeholders so that issues/solutions are understood
• Working with Testing and Quality Assurance (QA) teams within project lifecycle
• Overseeing systems analysts
Education/years’ experience requirement:
BS degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technologies, Data Processing, OR
Related Field + 10 years of experience
Clearance requirement: Top Secret
Place of performance: Hill Air Force Base, UT
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.
The position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by federal, state, provincial or local mandates or customer requirements.
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, security, and infrastructure markets. With nearly 75 years of experience, Parsons is uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBTQ+.
For more about Parsons, visit parsons.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.