Parsons Corporation Mid-Level Systems Integrator in Springfield, Virginia
OGSystems - Company Overview
Why be a government contractor when you can be a government innovator? Come work for an organization that has creativity, innovation, and drive rooted throughout its DNA. We are not like the others.
At OGSystems we don’t just create the best solutions we execute them in collaboration with our customers. Creating the best solutions starts with the best ideas and that requires the best people. We want people willing to out hustle the haters until they ask if we are hiring. Own The Outcome and join our culture of innovation and creativity.
Mid-Level Systems Integrator
Clearance: Active TS/SCI
Location: Springfield, VA
Years of Experience: 6The program has a need for a Systems Integrator with experience in architecture and enterprise integration tasks. The position will assist with integration of new and emerging capabilities into operations. Candidate should have strong skills in enterprise and system designing, including but not limited to requirements management, DODAF documentation creation, as well as test, readiness, and transition management.
Key Words: systems integration, systems engineering, requirements, architecture, GEOINT, NSG
• Translate customer needs into system requirements
• Capture and maintain requirements, capabilities, and services baseline documents
• Develop Requests for Change (RFCs) as required and leads configuration control board process coordination
• Engage with internal and external organizations to develop and execute a time-phased epochs for migrating systems to the operational baseline
• Generate enterprise test plans, and leads test readiness and execution activities
• Lead the development of key project products, such as CONOPS, requirements documents, and transition plans
• Provide technical planning and orchestration of systems transition to ensure the timely, functionally efficient, and cost effective stand-up of new capabilities
• Lead project efforts in support of readiness events, with focus on protecting NSG baseline system integrity
• Lead or participate in technical exchange meetings (TEMs) to serve as focal points for managing project execution and resolving enterprise issues
• Compile and deliver weekly, monthly, and ad hoc project status and activity reports to include team plans, schedules, accomplishments, and risks/issues.
• TS/SCI Clearance (with a current SSBI favorably adjudicated within the last 5 years)
• Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, or related STEM degree program
• 6+ years of professional technical experience in government or industry in relevant work areas including: DoD/IC Acquisition Process, Requirements Process, PPBES Process or system engineering of large complex System of Systems or Service Oriented Architecture/Cloud Environments
• 4+ years of systems engineering life-cycle, systems integration or systems development experience
• 3+ years of experience with test management and defect tracking tools
• 3+ years of experience in increment/service/system/project engineering of intel production workflow services and collection services
• Demonstrated ability to identify technology gaps in capabilities and processes
• Demonstrated ability to develop and present effective technical presentations to senior management; must possess strong written and verbal communications skills
• Advanced degree in Systems Engineering or related STEM degree program
• 2+ years of experience with sensitive GEOINT
• 2+ years technical experience supporting NSG systems, segments, and architectures
• 1+ years of experience in project engineering
• 1+ years of experience with cloud technology engineering
• Experience with Object Based Production (OBP) and Structured Observation Management (SOM)
• ITIL Certification
Challenging work in support of US Intelligence Community - a Mission that Matters!
Access to our State of the art custom facility.
Crazy smart and collaborative coworkers.
Regular engagement with company leadership
Support for new ideas & encouragement to take risks
Disability (Short and Long Term)
Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Flexible Spending Accounts
401(k) with company match
Paid Time Off
Stock Options * Based on Career Level
OGSystems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Refer a Friend
Job Locations US-VA-Springfield
Posted Date 1 week ago (12/2/2019 2:16 PM)
Job ID 2019-2553
Category Systems Engineering/Integration
Security Clearance Level Top Secret/SCI