Parsons Corporation Senior Test Systems Engineer in St. Louis, Missouri
OGSystems - Company Overview
Why be a government contractor when you can be a government innovator? Come work for an organization that has creativity, innovation, and drive rooted throughout its DNA. We are not like the others.
At OGSystems we don’t just create the best solutions we execute them in collaboration with our customers. Creating the best solutions starts with the best ideas and that requires the best people. We want people willing to out hustle the haters until they ask if we are hiring. Own The Outcome and join our culture of innovation and creativity.
Senior Test Systems Engineer
Clearance: Active TS/SCI
Locations: Chantilly, VA, Springfield, VA or St. Louis, MO
Years of Experience: 12Senior-level Test Systems Engineers assist in leading Application, System and Integration Testing teams performing test and evaluation across the National System of Geospatial-intelligence (NSG), Allied System of Geospatial-intelligence (ASG) and Federal Agencies to ensure timely and accurate GEOINT.
Duties may include:
• Guides Mid-level and Junior-level system engineers performing test and evaluation across the National System of Geospatial-intelligence (NSG), Allied System of Geospatial-intelligence (ASG) and Federal Agencies.
• Performs testing of applications and application programming interfaces (APIs) in DevOps pipelines utilizing quality assurance measures established by the government and industry best practices.
• Performs independent integration testing on system software and hardware to determine the system’s compliance with specified requirements.
• Plans and executes manual tests, and automated test scripts using scripting and programming languages.
• Supports technical investigations for defects discovered during test activities.
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Engineering Management, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
• 12+ years of experience with designing, implementing, managing, and/or operating an automated software test environment.
• Experience with test management and defect tracking tools.
• Experience with traditional, Agile, and DevOps development practices and associated testing strategies.
• Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Engineering Management, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
• Working knowledge of Model-Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
• Working knowledge of Software Development Frameworks.
• Previous NGA and/or NSG/ASG program/project work experience.
• Previous IC or DoD program/project work experience.
Challenging work in support of US Intelligence Community - a Mission that Matters!
Access to our State of the art custom facility.
Crazy smart and collaborative coworkers.
Regular engagement with company leadership
Support for new ideas & encouragement to take risks
Disability (Short and Long Term)
Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Flexible Spending Accounts
401(k) with company match
Paid Time Off
Stock Options * Based on Career Level
OGSystems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Refer a Friend
Job ID 2019-2529
Category Systems Engineering/Integration
Security Clearance Level Top Secret/SCI