Parsons Corporation Project Controls Director in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
Develops, manages, and/or executes all phases of the project controls effort (planning/scheduling and cost analysis). Typically manages small to medium-sized projects. The incumbent utilizes widely diversified knowledge of project controls activities, and draws upon extensive experience and exposure to various types of projects and clients.
· Provides guidance, direction, and specialized assistance to project for the resolution of difficult and complex project control problems.
· Interfaces with clients, attends regular meetings, and provides statistical reports.
· Manages a team of Project Control Engineers/Specialists who are qualified to analyze, evaluate, and forecast project costs, as well as performance against an established schedule with critical milestones.
· Assesses the impact(s) of design/construction changes and schedule slippages.
· Oversees the development and maintenance of an established system to show the hierarchy of plans and schedules; keeps project and company management fully informed.
· Coordinates staffing requirements, assigns and supervises project work activities, and trains personnel.
· Completes performance reviews and provides personnel development for the assigned employees.
· Recommends and oversees the customization of project control systems to meet specific project requirements.
· Creates statistical reports for management on a recurring or one-of-a-kind basis.
· Participates in business development efforts by gathering and presenting a variety of background data. May be required to make informal or formal presentations.
· Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Construction Management or related field (or equivalent work experience) and typically 12+ years of related experience, as well as some experience in a supervisory capacity.
Requires basic engineering knowledge in electrical, mechanical, civil, or a related field. Proficient PC skills including a proficiency in various Project Controls Software and Microsoft Office Suite. Proven ability to perform in a supervisory capacity, as well as thorough knowledge of industry practices is required. Incumbent must meet Parsons Project Controls Manager Certification requirements.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, security, and infrastructure markets. With nearly 75 years of experience, Parsons is uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBTQ+.
For more about Parsons, visit parsons.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.