Parsons Corporation Recruiter - FAA client in Washington, District Of Columbia
Recruiter - FAA client
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Parsons is seeking a Recruiter to provide full life cycle recruiting for various business units and markets. The successful candidate will work with our hiring managers, develop sourcing strategies, generate candidates, and process candidates through the interview, offer, and hiring process. Candidate will draw upon his/her knowledge of the FAA to deliver efficient recruiting to Hiring Managers.
• At least 8 years of demonstrated full life cycle recruiting experience is required
• Prefers experience in recruiting for the FAA, SCA (Service Contract Act), and/or Davis-Bacon related reqs
• Proficiency in e-recruiting and automated application tracking systems. TALEO is a plus
• Strong sourcing background and skills with various job aides and recruiting tools, specifically with LinkedIn and various media sources
• 4-year Degree in Business Administration or related field
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, security, and infrastructure markets. With nearly 75 years of experience, Parsons is uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT.
For more about Parsons, visit parsons.com and follow us on Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn , and .
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT
Parsons is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to an individual's race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, union affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, employable physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, immigration status, or any other basis protected by applicable laws.